DiscoverYOU: Reinvent – Change your Story; Change your Life; Inner Reset with Semal Bodh Mastani
Identify existing narratives from childhood that keep you stuck, and how to transform them.
Aimed at: Ages 18+
Change the Narrative for a Happier & Healthier You:
“The way we narrate our lives, shapes the way they become. That’s the danger of our stories because they can really mess us up, but that is also their Power. Because what it means is that if we can change our stories, then we can also change our lives.”
- Lori Gottlieb, Psychotherapist
The story we tell ourselves becomes a major part of our lives from early adolescence. The way we internally reflect on the past shapes us to such an extent that it influences how we experience subsequent events. We become the authors of our future based on our previous personal narratives. If we could be the authors of our future, wouldn’t it be beneficial if we could re-write our story from a viewpoint that empowers us, instead of keeping us stuck in the old cycle of victimhood?
In this interactive workshop, we revisit a story that keeps us stuck, and discover how we can find the gifts hidden in that story, and rewrite it from an empowered mindset. The same story that kept you chained down, can become the catalyst to your inner transformation, but only if you allow it to reveal its gifts. So let’s rewrite our stories together in this workshop, and reclaim our life!
What to expect out of this session:
- Objectively reviewing the story we are telling ourselves about our life
- Using a self-reflective Framework to look beneath our stories and question: Are they really true? Do they serve us? How are they affecting our life?
- Making a conscious choice on how we want to review events in our life
- Rewriting our stories from an empowered state of mind, so that they no longer pull us down and keep us stuck
- Opening up to vulnerability and transformation, as we explore these deep topics alongside other brave souls, in a safe, non-judgmental space.
- Applying this perspective to every situation in life, so that we can be open towards the silver lining hidden in each experience.