Mental Health in Focus: The Access to Work Mental Health Support Service
Introducing the Access to Work Mental Health Support Service
About this event
With a success rate of 93 per cent, we have already supported thousands of people with mental health issues, to stay in or return to work through this service.
Funded by the Department for Work and Pensions, this service helps people who are struggling at work or off sick due to mental health conditions. It’s confidential, provides nine months work-focused support tailored to the individual’s needs, at no cost to you.
Join our free webinar to find out how we can support you and your employees.
We’ll provide an overview of the service, including:
- Facts and statistics around mental health
- Aims of the service
- Details of the eligibility criteria and referral process
- The support and interventions available.
- Access to the live webinar and Q&A session
- A link to download the recording and slides
- Further advice and support as required.
We are hosting this free webinar as part of our commitment to supporting mental wellbeing in the workplace.
If you’re not available to join us this time, check out what other events we have on.