DiscoverYOU: Self Love- Moving Towards Embodied Self-Love with Ashley Fargnoli
A Movement based workshop nurturing our bodies’ relationship to self-love and compassion
Aimed at: Ages 18+
How do we experience love and compassion towards ourselves in our bodies? In this interactive and movement-based workshop, we will explore how we can access the often-hidden parts of ourselves that have been buried by societal, familial, and self-imposed expectations.
Our bodies are incredibly resilient and sometimes need a supportive nudge to access our internal strengths. Through gentle, guided movement in a safe space, we will have the opportunity to collectively foster awareness of self-love that we can nurture in our everyday lives.
What to expect out of this session:
- Understanding how maladaptive patterns show up in the body
- Exploring how we can begin to gently repattern our connection to ourselves through simple movement-based practices
- Benefiting from a collective movement experience in a supportive space
- No prior movement or dance experience required, come as you are
- Please wear comfortable clothing for movement