DiscoverYOU: SELF-LOVE: Compassionate Parenting – Helping Parents Help Kids, Guided by Seema Omar
Experience being present in a sensitive, supportive container to connect with yourself and form connections with the mamas around you.
Aimed at: Mothers of all ages
Motherhood, with all its pleasures, can also be deeply isolating. I aim to open up a non-judgmental and sensitive space where you feel free to speak about your experience of motherhood, and bear witness to the experiences of others. In the process of walking our path, we find others walking with us. In connection, we find strength. In presence, we find joy. Join me for this exploration of what connection can bring forth.
What to expect out of this session:
- Come together in equality and acceptance
- Create authentic connections with other mamas
- Find authentic connections to ourselves
- Honour our own and each other’s journeys
- A non-judgmental space to be seen, heard, and supported by other mamas.